On April 12, 2023 @ 1PM ET, our CTO Mark Dorison, and President Chris Free, will share their deep expertise and answer your questions about the what you can expect after Drupal 7's end-of-life date in November '23, and options available for moving off of Drupal 7. We want to help teams navigate this change with the least amount of disruption as possible.
Who is this webinar for?
If any of the following ring true, this webinar is for you.
- You are responsible in some way for a Drupal 7 site.
- It's not clear to you what will change once Drupal 7 reaches "end-of-life".
- You don't know where to begin with an upgrade to Drupal 10.
- You have decided to upgrade to Drupal 10, but need to develop a plan.
- You are not sure what other options are available besides upgrading to a modern version of Drupal.
What you'll learn
- Why it matters that Drupal 7 is reaching "end-of-life" status.
- What life will be like for those responsible for a Drupal 7 site after its EOL.
- Your options for moving off of Drupal 7.
- How to spend the least amount of money without sacrificing your security, great content, and SEO.
Why you should attend
- Drupal 7's EOL is a big deal. You should have a plan.
- There are a number of options available to those still on Drupal 7. We will outline them.
The end of the story remains the same. We must migrate off of Drupal 7 before it enters end-of-life.
We're providing real time coverage and consolidating resources and information to support the teams faced with the decision of upgrading or migrating from D7.
Also, check out our Drupal 7 End-of-Life Podcast wherever you get your podcasts.
Roadmap Your Drupal 7 Transition
We’re offering free 45 minute working sessions to help you assess your organizations level of risk, roadmap your transition plan, and identify viable options! Drop us a note, and we’ll reach out to schedule a time.