How do you debug an inexplicable glitch on your website? How do you find the point(s) of failure in your application if and when they occur? Where do you turn to troubleshoot these problems? In addition to the variety of performance-related modules in Drupal, the growing number of third-party products and services available to analyze and maintain the operational health of your site can be daunting.
Take the mystery out of your application’s performance and squash small problems before they balloon into bigger messes by monitoring your site’s resources and runtime with an option that fits your needs. From free, open-source tools to full-on enterprise solutions, there's something for everyone no matter what your size and budget.
Topics will include:
- The value of gaining visibility into resource utilization.
- Application performance monitoring options in the current landscape.
- Best practices for monitoring.
- Integration strategies for automating monitoring tasks and customizing metrics.
- This session is for anyone who wants to explore the simple and in-depth ways to understand and ultimately optimize their website's performance.