As we wrap up the fourth quarter of 2022 and hurtle headlong into 2023, we have compiled a round-up of our team’s open-source efforts in Q4 2022. Happy New Year!
- Goran Miric created and published the Themed Fast 404 Drupal module which allows the configuration of a themed, static 404 page to be served without bootstrapping Drupal, therby improving performance.
- Our team published four releases of Usher, our open-source collection of Robo commands. Usher allows us to consolidate a great deal of our tooling such as static analysis, unit testing, code-style enforcement, deployment and notification tasks. All of those efforts live in one place (Usher) so that we can reuse them across many of our projects.
- Chris Free has been contributing to the Discover Drupal program as a mentor throughout Q4. Discover Drupal is on a mission to introduce more historically underrepresented talent into the Drupal Community.
- Multiple Chromaticians contributed to fixes in a recent release of the Publication Date Drupal module including a fix for the published date field being empty on nodes that existed before the module was installed and fixing a bug that occurred when the published date field was not empty even if a node had never been published.
- Adam Zimmermann contributed Spotify support to the Video Filter Drupal module which allows you to embed any type of video in your site using a token.
- Mark Dorison contributed 1Password shell plugins for Tugboat and Homebrew which allow you to authenticate using 1Password with those CLI tools.